NBWA Convention and Trade Show Offers 23 Educational Seminars
Posted on | August 25, 2013
Written by | BevNetwork
The National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA) will offer 23 different educational seminars at its 76th Annual Convention and Trade Show to be held September 29th-October 2nd at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV.
“In addition to an outstanding lineup of speakers during the General Session and more than 260 exhibitors on the Trade Show floor, NBWA is excited to offer a diverse program of education seminars taught by the industry’s leading experts,” said NBWA President & CEO Craig Purser. “From sales tips and business strategies to technology solutions and social media, this dynamic seminar lineup features something for everyone.”
The education seminars offered during this year’s Convention include:
- What’s Better than Cash? How Leveraging EFT and E-Commerce Leads to Immediate Savings
- What’s Driving the Retail Beer Consumer’s Buying Decisions? A 2014 Outlook
- The Cost of Health Care: Planning Strategies for the Business Community
- Building Negotiation Skills Builds Sales & Profits: Is $$$$ Being Left on the Table?
- Redefining Distributor Values: What’s the Rush?
- Understanding Social Media: The Evolving Beer Business
- We Need More Space: The Science Behind Designing and Operating a Warehouse
- New Workplace Regulations: Solutions for Distracted Driving and Disengaged Employees
- Emerging Brewers and the Business of Craft Beer
- Finding “Success” in Family Business Succession
- Recent Developments in Beer Franchise Law: Distributor Agreements, Terminations, Proposed Sales and Other Supplier/Distributor Disputes
- Current Beer Distributor Lending Environment
- The Changing Landscape of Beer Distribution
- Battle Your Fuel Bill and Win!
- Staying in Business in the Face of Consolidation
- Sales Coaching: Managing an Exploding Portfolio
- Beverage Distribution Contracts: Key Differences Among Beer, Wine and Spirits and Non-Alcoholics
- Show Me the Money! An Introduction to Beverage Lending Basics
- Creating a Culture of Learning
- Keeping Success in Business Succession for Multi-generational Enterprises: A Contemporary Discussion on Age-old Hurdles
- Tug-O’-War: The Competing Needs of Beer Industry Participants
- The Impact of Craft Beers on Operations
- We Have Evolved, Now What?
Registration is available online at www.nbwa.org. Hotel accommodations at Caesars Palace can be made online, or by calling 1-866-227-5944. The negotiated room rates for NBWA Convention & Trade Show attendees are: $199 plus tax per night for the Forum Tower or $203 plus tax per night for the Palace, Octavius and Augustus Towers. The meeting space is located in the Palace Tower. The room block cut-off date is Thursday, September 5, 2013. The NBWA guest room block can sell out prior to that date. Once the block is sold, rooms and rates cannot be guaranteed.
For more details, please visit the Convention page of NBWA’s website at http://nbwa.org/convention. Follow #NBWAVegas on Twitter for additional updates.